Monday, October 27, 2008

New Parkour Blog

Well, I've been browsing around looking at Parkour blogs, and I thought, 'Why not make one myself?'
Well, here it is.
Before we get started, just a little bit about myself.
I'm a Parkour pracitioner (Traceur) and I've been that way for about 6~7 months.
I prefer slow progression because of my various injuries when I saw the Russian Climbing video on YouTube and started my training the wrong way. At least now I've refined my technique and training, and I haven't got an injury in 5 months!
Rather than starting Parkour by watching the Russian Climbing video, contact me at someoneintyme@gmail.com
or go to http://www.parkournorthamerica.com/
I'm Snake on the forums!
Also, check out the videos:
Jump Britain
Jump London
The Pilgrimage Project

I recommend The Pilgrimage Project, and I might upload the file or a link to a torrent.

No comments: